WHY RISING TIDES ALLIANCE?
- Exchange business with people you Know, Like and Trust!
- A member-based organization committed to the creation and enhancement of Trusted Business Relationships.
- Increase exposure for your business through introductions to other members and their contacts!
- Learn trade secrets and business building techniques from industry experts.
- Participate in value-added programs to improve your business outlook.
- WHAT: A member-based organization, founded to provide a platform to promote members business through exposure to other members, introduction to members’ contacts, and a venue for professional/business instruction.
- WHO: Self-employed professionals, local business owners, and professionals.
- WHEN: Luncheon meetings are held the second Wednesday of every month. Casual Cocktails are held before the next monthly meeting to support a local cause.
- WHY: Members generate business by engaging in social commerce, defined as exchanging business with people you know, like and trust!
- WHERE: The Briarcliff Manor, 25 Studio Hill Roard, Briarcliff Manor, NY 10510 or a similar location.
- HOW: Attendance at meetings and Casual Cocktails events, by making introductions to others in your business network, and bringing guests to meetings.
$240 annual membership cost includes:
- Application fee
- One year of RTA membership
- 2 holiday events
- Special member offerings
- Introductions to local charities and organizations
- Full member profile on our web site